This sprint I decided to fire up Blender and replace some of the temporary models with new ones created in Blender. I ran into some issues with rotations and scaling due to the differences between Unity and Blender, but I eventually figured out a workflow that fixed the issue.
* Added the ability to pick up and drop items
* Replaced a few of the models with new ones created in Blender.
Due to the development of the new AI taking longer than expected, I decided to skip last fortnight's video and cover them both this time around.
* New finite state machine based AI with 3 states (idle, flee and hide)
* Added rustling bush effect when creatures approach plants.
* Switched over to using cinemachine for camera
* Alan and Jerry now have eyes!